Anyone else finding themselves in the same situation where you are scavenging for anything to contribute to their White Elephant, Secret Santa, or any other gift exchange? Thank goodness we have the internet. We have rounded up 25 gifts that could be the cream of the crop at your holiday gift exchange.
What is one item that you can never have enough of? Cups! (And other beverage containers) This is probably the utmost reason why this is a popular item to give while keeping it practical for the recipient.
- Cool Material: Stainless Steel Stemless Wine Glasses ($11)
- Nordstrom: Mason Jar Cups ($18)
- Nordstrom: Cocktail Shaker ($20)
- Incredible Things: Shot & Chaser Glass ($10)
- Amazon: Mason Jar Shot Glasses ($20)
- Uncommon Goods: Flavor Infuser Water Bottle ($15)
- Water Bobble ($10)
- Incredible Things: Pug Mug ($16)
- Uncommon Goods: Beat Bottle ($20)
- West Elm: 99 Bottles Growler ($13)
Not into the beverage containers? Well, there are a ton more cool and quirky gadgets that you can offer at your gift exchange!
- Urban Outfitters: Pacman Bottle Opener ($14)
- Amazon: Tea Rex Tea Infuser ($8)
- Brookstone: Foot Memory Foam Comforters ($20)
- Nordstrom: Drinking Games ($15)
- Pottery Barn: Business Card Holder ($12)
- West Elm: Owl Salt & Pepper Shakers ($20)
- Incredible Things: U-Socket USB Wall Socket ($20)
- Amazon: Portable Mini Speaker ($20)
- Amazon: Robot Audio Splitter ($10)
- Urban Outfitters: Survival Kit ($6)
- JCPenny: Blender ($25)
- Firebox: Smartouch Gloves ($25)
- Incredible Things: Phone Chargers ($13)
- Amazon: Oster Electric Wine Chiller and Opener ($21)
- Urban Outfitters: Travel Kit ($16)
Even if you don’t go with these items, we hope it gives you ideas for other gifts that you can bring to the mix! Happy holidays, everyone!