Take your ice cream to the next level by serving (and eating) them in a scrumptious cookie cup. The recipe is very simple and easy to follow, your only dilemma here would be to decide whether you want chocolate chip or sugar cookies and strawberry or cookie dough ice cream. Better yet, make this often and treat yourself to all the wonderful combinations out there 😉
Summer is quickly coming to an end, but there’s still some time left for you to wow your friends and family with this recipe. It’s a great way to get creative and set up a dessert station where children and adults can decorate their own ice cream cookie cups!
ICE CREAM COOKIE CUPS RECIPE
- cookie dough (we used Pillsbury!)
- ice cream of your choice
- chocolate syrup
- whipped cream
- cooking spray
1. Slice the dough into about 0.5 inch discs.
2. Lay the dough over the bottom of an upside-down muffin tin.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees (or whatever it says on the cookie dough package).
4. Spray the muffin tin with a light layer of cooking spray.
5. Top the muffin tins with the cookie discs, and bake the cups for about 10-15 minutes, until they’re lightly browned.
6. Let it cool before taking them off the tin.
7. Fill the cookie cups with your favorite ice cream and toppings, enjoy!
Show us your cookie cups on Instagram with #cultcooks!