Happy new year everyone! Thank you all so much for joining us as we explore all the scrumptious eats and beautiful places the world has to offer. We thought we’d take a look back at the most popular posts of 2014, and not going to lie, some of them even surprised us!
10. Rustic Poached Egg & Tomato Stew (Shakshuka). This is one of our personal favorites and a perfect, belly warming recipe for winter.
9. Miso-Roasted Acorn Squash Carbonara with Mushrooms and Shallots. The epitome of Asian fusion and a metaphor for life.
8. 10 D’orsay Flats. Feed your shoe addiction.
7. Miso-Roasted Garlic Broccoli. This is seriously one of my favorite recipes of all time. Don’t like vegetables? This just may convince you.
6. 12 Stylish Winter Boots. It looks like you guys love shoes as much as we do ;).
5. Butter Roasted Tomato Sauce with Fresh Herbs and Spaghetti Squash. A delicious, fresh alternative to heavier winter pastas.
4. Garlic Roasted Cauliflower with Mustard. I started making this in college, and haven’t stopped since. It’s always a crowd pleaser!
3. Stylish Laptop Bags. Gotta make sure you stay geek chic.
2. Chinese Scrambled Eggs with Chives. A classic Chinese dish that adds a spin to everyday scrambled eggs.
And… the most popular post of 2014 is….
1. The Whole Shabang Shrimp Boil! Create your own seafood feast at home, Boiling Crab style.
Did your favorite post make the list?