We all have those moments late at night, sitting in front of the TV, and craving a midnight snack. We’re tempted to grab a bag of chips but our better half reminds us that summer is just around the corner. This super easy sesame kale chip recipe will be able to satisfied that craving without an ounce of guilt! The recipe is also very customizable, you can experiment with different seasonings to fit your taste.
A dark, leafy green vegetable like kale is a great source of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. You can make a bunch in advance and bag them into smaller portions for lunches, road trips, and just snacking too. I used three bundles for the project here and almost ate half of the bag in one day!
Sesame Kale Chips
Curb your junk food cravings with this healthy alternative!
- 1 bundle kale
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds toasted
- 1 tsp salt can be adjusted
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
2. Wash kale
3. Cut out the tough stem from each leaf
4. Cut the leaves into bite large sized pieces (they will shrink)
5. Toss kale pieces with sesame oil, sesame seeds, and salt
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on how your oven works